From IQ-Station Wiki
There are three specific 3D glasses models that are recommended.
- these recommendations are somewhat intertwined with the 3D Displays discussion elsewhere on this wiki.
- these recommendations are based on systems the IQ-station community has direct experience with.
- RealD Cinema Glasses work well for Passive displays, and can be accumulated each time you view a theatrical 3D movie presentation.
- nVidia VisionPro is a very good active-glasses solution. It is RF based, and therefore eliminates conflict problems with other IR technologies (such as vision-based tracking).
- XpanD X-101 is a very good IR active-glasses. It requires the use of a corresponding IR emitter (it does not work with emitters built into newer 3D displays)
- XpanD X-103 is a universal IR active-glasses set. They will work with emitters built into newer 3D displays. This has not yet been thorougly tested in an IQ-station setup yet, however.
- MonsterVision Max3D is a new universal RF active glasses product that can convert IR dignals from displays another other emitters. This has not yet been thorougly tested in an IQ-station setup yet, however.